Program & Project Manager
A program manager with over ten years of experience creating and optimizing programs through partnerships and data-focused processes. To date in my career, I’ve managed project budgets exceeding $2.5M, program budgets $4M+, and led national/international projects to align both governmental and business priorities, with positive results. I am also an Agile certified PMP and a U.S. Military Veteran.
- I write about Project Management trends and issues at **Erickson.pm;** and
- I also write for the PIVX Coin (Cryptocurrency) project.
April 2021 – Present, Eleele, HI
Engineering Manager & Principal Project Manager
- Manage all maintenance activities across three large catamarans, three zodiac-style rafts, seven vehicles, and five buildings.
- Restructured personnel/department post-COVID to align with state tourism expectations for explosive growth; ensured proper maintenance of all six vessels conducted multiple five hour trips per day, seven days a week.
- Maintained, per Cummins specifications, maintenance schedules for six heavy duty Cummins Diesel engines (four QSL series, two QSC 8.3) and several spares.
- Introduced inventory standards for largest maritime spare parts collection on Kauai Island. Expanded efforts across four different shops to include tools and assets.